Insurance is an integral part of any thriving community group
Are your community's assets and activities properly covered?
No matter how good your risk management practices, or how careful you are, there could still always be an unexpected incident that's beyond your control. Having Insurance to cover the right kind of assets and activities for your group is a critical part of a sound risk management strategy, so it could be crucial to partner with a specialist provider.
Whether you're an independent church, a mission group or any other kind of community-based organisation, Faith Insurance has a built-to-purpose insurance program to cover everything your group or community might need. Make sure you adequately protect your property, assets and people as they carry out their valuable work.
Why choose Faith Insurance?
Enjoy a partnership that secures your future
As a faith-based, not-for-profit organisation, our aim is to:
- Control the make up of our insurance program, moulding it around the common requirements of independent churches, missionary organisations and faith-based communities
- Control outcomes and ensure the best results in the wake of an insurable event
- Deliver attentive, personalised service that just isn't be offered by larger insurance organisations
Faith Insurance proudly maintains a partnership with Ansvar, and we leverage their experience together with our expertise to deliver a well-founded and complete insurance package. Through our partnership with Ansvar, Faith Insurance can take advantage of greater buying power through bundling and group insurance, leading to even greater cost savings for our customers.
Faith Insurance is an authorised representative of Edgewise Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd.
Why we do it
To enable community and faith-based organisations to safely go about their valuable work
You're not in it for the money, and neither are we. But every community is unique, with unique needs and responsibilities. That's why our comprehensive package of insurance policies has been expertly designed to cover the property, assets and people of all kinds of communities and activities.
Our insurance package includes:
- Cover to suit your requirements including property, public liability, management liability, professional indemnity and personal accident insurance
- Phone, email and online support to answer your queries and provide assistance and advice
- Simple and efficient online quote and bind system without completing lengthy forms
- Obtain your Certificate of Insurance immediately following payment of your policy online
- Building valuations provided at no additional cost
- Online Safe Places Training Program at no additional cost
- Policy wordings and Schedules available together with your quotation.
Our ongoing mission is to offer a personalised, professional and efficient service that effectively serves the unique needs of community and faith-based organisations.
Keep your staff, volunteers and community members safe as they work
Faith Insurance has the experience you can rely on
In the unfortunate event of an incident on your community's property, the buck stops at your doorstep. As a community leader, if you don't have the right cover, you risk a substantial fine or even imprisonment if the event is considered serious enough.
Practising good stewardship is an important commitment to your community group and it doesn't have to be daunting . Faith Insurance can help you with education and advice on achieving compliance as well as the all-important cover for unforeseen circumstances.
Faithfully delivering the benefits you need
Keep your people safe from uncertainty
Ready to take the next step?
You can now request a quote online. After submitting your request we will contact you for any further information required to complete the quote.
Need more information? Our Frequently Asked Questions section is here to help you quickly find answers to some of our most commonly asked questions.